Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sharing Cowboy Kisses

Well, I'm not exactly sharing kisses, but what is happening is that Cowboy Kisses is becoming a group effort between several western historical authors.  In this way, we hope to bring you an array of books, articles, and information about our favorite genre that will keep you coming back.

I've already added the tabs of those who will be creating their own personal author page here, and listed the participants with links to their own sites in the right sidebar.  As the group continues to grow, I'll keep adding to the list.  Cowboy Kisses may not always be about romance, but you can bet there's a western theme somewhere in the story. 

We'll also still entertain guests, so anyone interested in being one, western historical related posts are always welcome here.  My email is posted as the contact person in the sidebar, so just drop me a line.

If you know of people who love westerns, please share our link with them.  We're here to entertain you with our books, our wit, our charm, and our talent.  :)

Announcement: Yellowstone Heart Song is FREE on Amazon 3/15 and 3/16 get your copy here!

2 comments:

Jess @ The secret DMS Files of Fairday Morrow said...

This sounds like fun! ~ Jess

DMS said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog- I am now following your blog! :)

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/